[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Coordinated realtime Leonid website?

>>   Does anyone know whether such a website is planned?  I've been searching the
>>   WWW and have seen nothing of the sort.  Yet the web would seem ideally
>>   suited for this kind of real-time reporting.
>>

>>  -Robert
>>

> Robert,

This is from the DMS (Dutch Meteor Society) website:

     1. LIVE BROADCAST NOVEMBER 17

     We are working towards bringing the Leonid shower return of November 17
     NASA-TV. The hart of the program will be live images of the night sky over
Okinawa
     Japan taken from the Electra aircraft, interupted briefly by images from
the activities
     inside the aircraft ......   {more info at site)

Check out the site for more details. [ http://home.wxsdot nl/~dms-web/]

Joseph
San Diego