[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) New in the List

Duki,

	Nice to hear from another NE Pa. observer.  I live in Philly and
will try to get up to the Poconos for the Leonids or even the Orionids.
I go to 2 state Parks to ideally view.  One is Hickory Run, the other is
Promised Land.  Both are off the NE Extension at the Poconos exit.

	However there are some closer but not so ideal places near by.
Places like nature reserves and French Creek SP near Downingtown.  The
NJAA also meets at SPs in NJ that may be closer.  I'm sure you might
hear from them.  Hope this helps.

			Clear skies,
				Bill from Philly

On Mon, 12 Oct 1998
Duki99@aol.com
wrote:

> well  it's  nice  to know  i'm not the only  new  one here i'm  a  bit  older
> than you but  am  pretty  much  clueless  on where   to look   and  what too
> look at..  i  know  the Leonids are coming  up soon  and  would appreciate any
> viewing tips  foor  N.E. PA.

William M. Free
FREE@auhsdot edu