[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Coordinated realtime Leonid website?

Robert,

> Does anyone know whether such a website is planned?  I've been searching the
> WWW and have seen nothing of the sort.  Yet the web would seem ideally
> suited for this kind of real-time reporting.

a group of about a dozen German meteor observers will watch the Leonids
from Mongolia. We will try to report first results during and right after
the observation to Rainer Arlt. Rainer will post those data immediately at
IMOs web site as well as in IMO-News and meteorobs.

Sirko

--
*  Dipl.-Inform. Sirko Molau                  *                          *
*  RWTH Aachen, Lehrstuhl fuer Informatik VI  *                          *