[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) A few Ohio Draconids

In a message dated 10/13/98 9:56:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ZQZK15A@prodigy.com writes:

<< Sheri and I were in southern Ohio for the weekend, in an
 area rather decently removed from excessive artificial illumination.
 We ventured out into the night on Friday and Saturday  for
 short durations as we had to be up at dawn to make for our
 booth.

May I ask where?  I live in Southern OH and am looking for a beter viewing
area than near cincinnati.  We would like to find something within an hour or
so that's pretty well removed from illumination.