[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Daylight Fireballs & More

Lunsford<<
 I have been waiting for someone to mention this as I have planned to
 watch for daylight activity all along (probably with an LM near -3). The
 Leonid radiant sets for us in California near 21:00 Universal Time which
 is 1PM PST. You would most likely see any daylight activity between 10AM
 and noon which is 18 to 20 UT.

Sounds like a good idea Bob. I think I will give it a try as well? If any real
bright fireballs show up, perhaps their trains can be captured on film? I
think I will have to up my LM though to something around -5 or -6?
George Zay