[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Web archive contents for meteorobs updated

At 06:55 PM 10/14/98 -0400, you wrote:
>The updated Web archive is available at:
>	http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/maillist.html

Lew, I've talked to my ISP server about my inability to contact any web
site based on tiacdot net; he said he found that others had been complaining
of the same difficulty. As of tonight, I've not been able to access any
tiacdot net site for two weeks. Could you please check with tiacdot net yourself
and see what they have to say? I don't know how widespread this
non-connectivity actually is; it'd be interesting to hear from others from
MeteorObs (privately, please, with copies to Lew or me!!).

Clear skies (I actually saw a tinge of blue at 1:24 p.m. this afternoon, in
between two loosely-fitting dark gray clouds flitting across the sky!),

SteveH
Shrewsbury Ma

Follow-Ups: References: