[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Radio Leonids-No.America

<<  Have the California radio meteor
 observers checked out possibilities of radio observing?

Tom,
I might turn my radio on and hook up to the chart recorder? I get gobs of
aircraft interference since I'm in the middle of a major airport flight path,
so I can't say how reliable it will be? That's why I stopped doing
simultaneous visual and radio work a few years ago. It got to be too much of a
hassle in noting whether an aircraft might be involved and not a meteor. I'll
play it all by ear on that day.
george zay