[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) 17/18 Observations

Fine observations, Matt! One thing though: be sure to identify yourself
by name on observing logs - your "From:" line just has an email address!

As for rates, don't be surprised that you didn't see too much: all the
currently active showers only reach decent altitudes now after midnight,
and sporadic rates are generally much higher post-midnight too!

> Can anyone tell me where I can download a list of minor showers?

There are several! The one I'd suggest starting with includes both all
major and many minor showers of the year (all the ones you're likely to
want to watch in the near future). This is the IMO Meteor Calendar at:
        http://www.imodot net/calendar/cal98.html

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer