[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Orionid Photographs for Oct 18/19 ZAYGE

Sue<<
 Might I ask what area of the US you are in?  I am in Maryland and am
 curious as whether or not I am in a good area for tonite's viewing and,
 if so, what time would be best.

Sue,
I'm in Southern California near San Diego. You are in a relatively good area
to view the orionids tonight. Start observing around 11 pm Expect best
activity between 2 am and dawn. Last night I forgot to add that my best hour
for Orionids observed was around 15 between 3 and 4 am. There will probably be
some minor adjustments when I take into account of the dead time etc. Hope you
can observe tonight?
George Zay