[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Orionid Photographs for Oct 18/19 ZAYGE

joseph<<
     I plan on observing with Bob and George Tue/Wed and Wed/Thu.   My
 experience has been that under favorable conditions, the Orionids always
 put on a good show... This week is also a good chance to catch some members
 of the one slowest meteor showers.. the Taurids.  They're always neat to
 see.  Additionally, the EGEs are also be active this week as George
 reported. So, with 3 active radiants plus sporadics under our clear So CAl
 skies there should be lottsa meteors :-)

Joseph,
This may work out well for you and bob. Due to work, I won't be observing on
those two nights you mentioned above. So...looks like you guys can share the
top of the observatory on those two nights? I will be observing the following
two nights though...Thursday/Friday, and Friday/Saturday.
George Zay