[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) October 19/20 Observation

> Subject:       (meteorobs) October 19/20 Observation

Hi Mark!!

> My Orionid campaign is now over. When I got home this morning I had a
> message on my answering machine about my daughter being taken to the
> emergency room. Turns out she has bronchitis, on her birthday (3 yrs)! :<

I hope she is ok. She should be able to take some medicine to clear
it up.

Keep in touch and let us now how the wee one is doing.

Kim

PS. The clouds have now taken over, and I think the Oroinids are lost
for awhile
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28.9N 76.29.45.9W
Astronomy-RASC,SARA,ALPO/AAVSO-Solar Section
NAMN-Meteor Observing,Ham Radio-VA3KDH