[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Oct. 20th in the Northwest

I don't know how it is in any other part of the Northwest but I happen to be
in a major fog bank.  Husband just returned home from work and told me that we
are in the thickest part of the fog in a 5 mile radius.  :o(  I saw I think
three meteor last night but didnt take count or really pay attention because I
wanted to check out this morning.  sigh....Anyways, since the peak is tonight
and tomorrow, maybe there will be better luck?  We shall see  :o)  thinking
optomistically

Looking for any kind of sky here in the Pudget Sound

Marcia