[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Experiment: Length vs. Distance From Radiant

Hi Bob,

It would be great to compare these kind of results with similar results
from photographic data. See Peter Jenniskens paper in Astronomy &
Astrophysics 287 (1994), 990-1013 (especially pages 995-996). My fellow
DMS Delphinus team-member Casper ter Kuile conducted the study reported
theirin in 1989. I also know about similar studies done by Wood in
Australia, that are matched quite well by the mentioned photographic data.
It is always good to have a couple of these studies independantly done
and compare.

-Marco