[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) 1 S. Taurid and 1 Orionid Photographed

<<
 Goerge,
      Do you have access to any scanners so that we might get to enjoy the
 fruits of your labors?
 John N<<

john,
We do have a photo scanner on my wife's computer. As soon as we both have a
free moment together (which should happen relatively soon since the world
series is over), I will have her show me how to use it again. Since she had
her computer redone, things look different and I haven't been able to figure
out how to use the scanner again. Once I get this done, I will put a notice on
the list for all who might be interested.
George Zay