[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observation 22/23

Dave<<
 First attempt here, so bear with me.  Tonight was the first time of
 seeing a star in 4 nights here in AZ. It has been cloudy and raining
 until tonight.  Humidity was high and had occasional high thin clouds,
 so sky conditions weren't that great.

 Lat.=			34055'33" N	Long.=110008'24" W
 Begin temp.=		490F		End temp.=	480F
 Relative humidity= 	93%
 Observer= 		DNA (me)
 Observation time: 	8:12-9:25 hrs. UT
 Teff=			1:13
 LM=5.5 with 20% blockage with occasional high, thin clouds. 10% blockage
 with trees, etc.

Any first attempt is a good attempt. I know Arizona is a hot state....but
temperatures near 490 deg F sounds a little too lethal to be out observing in?
I'd wait till it cools down some?   :o)

Whereabouts in Arizona are you? I have a daughter living in Prescott, Arizona.
George Zay