[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Taurids

Hi!!

I went to the IMO website to see where the radiant for the N & S
Taurids were , but they do not have them listed on the 1998 meteor
calender under the highlights of the month. Are they known by another
name? Is there a special place for the minor showers?

I have checked George's book, and I have the coords, just wanted to
check to make sure I have the right area. Is there another place that
shows the map with the radiant marked.

Bob, I did not get the ALPO newsletter yet, so I cannot check that.

Thanks in advance.
Kim
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28.9N 76.29.45.9W
Astronomy-RASC,SARA,ALPO/AAVSO-Solar Section
NAMN-Meteor Observing,Ham Radio-VA3KDH