[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Obs, SE Pa. 22/23

Hi Bill,

Were you in Philadelphia in a park when you saw these Orionids?  I live in
Washington, D.C. and from all the discussion I didn't think I had even a
glimmer of a chance of seing anything inside the Beltway or beyond for a fifty
or more miles.  I am headed to Sonoma Mountain in Glen Ellen, California on
Tuesday.  Does anyone know if there will be anything going on from Oct 27 to
Nov 10 that would be visible there and, if so, in which direction I should
look.  That is where I was awakened by my first and only fireball which piqued
my interest in all of this so I am hoping to see more.

Thanks and clear skies,

Joy