[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fwd: Help us to stop the Znamya mission!

Dear Meteorobs,

I guess many of you may have notices that the Zbnamya mirror is aboard the
Prospect suppy spacecraft that was recently launched to restock the Mir
space station.

TRR

>[The following is forwarded to this list for informational purposes
>only. No endorsement express or implied is attached to it. Not that
>I'm in favor of the INSANE Znamya mission, mind you! -Legalese Lew]

Terry Richardson
Department of Physics and Astronomy
College of Charleston
Charleston, SC 29424
pager #937-1048
note new area code for the SC Lowcountry!
843 953-8071 phone
843 953-4824 fax
http://www.cofcdot edu/~richardt/

Office Loaction: Science Center Room 102