------- Forwarded Message

From: "Suhas Gurjar" <ravijosh@bom3.vsnldot net.in>
To: "imo-news" <imo-news@imodot net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:33:35 +0530

I remember, sometime during hale-bopp comet (or hyakutake ?), the =
electric power was switched off on countrywide to enable people to enjoy =
the viewing of comet. I need the accurate informatin regarding.
1. Is this information correct?
2. What was that object ?
3. Which was the country to switch off the power for this celetial event =
?
4. On which date it was done ?
I request all who read this mail, to help me out. Thanks

--- Suhas Gurjar
Ex-secretary Jyotirvidya parisanstha- Pune based amateur organisation =
with base of 500 members

------- End of Forwarded Message