[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: leonids storm

Dale wrote:
>Slim chance of having clear weather again here in Seattle in mid-November.

Thanks for sharing your stories, guys! Makes me feel a little bit better
for having never seen a rate higher than about 100 per hour in my life. :)

BTW, if you really did just miss the Leonid storm in 1966, maybe it would
be worth your time travelling to a more clear spot for the nights of the
Leonid maximum this year and next? I know in Dale's case, there are some
gorgeous dark, CLEAR skies in the deserts east of the Cascades!

Clear skies,
Lew