[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) October 20/21 1998 observation

            I just want to comment that of all the nice Orionid reports posted
these past weeks, I particualrly enjoyed reading Pierre's... Always
consistant.. always interesting..    A paragraph or two of anecdotal narrative
followed by the necessary personal/geographic info, followed by well-formatted
count and magnitude distribution tables.  The format is similar to the one I
use and I was taught by Bob Lunsford..  Pierre, is that who you leaned from as
well?   If so, Bob is doing an excellent job of training observers for
standard visual meteor data collection and presentation.
           Keep up the interesting and good work!  Pierre...

Just my 2 pesos,

Joseph
San Diego, CA