Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:25:28 +0300
From: "Hover, Ricky D" <hoverrd@aramco.com.sa>
To: meteorobs@latrade.com
Subject: Leonoid Meteor Showers IN Saudi Arabia

I'm the Principal of a small American School on the Northern edge of the
Ru'b Al-Khali in Saudi Arabia. Our students got wind of the November
Leonoid Showers and have convinced me to drag them out into the desert
in the middle of the night to see the show (actually, didn't take much
convincing). Anyway, I was wondering if anyone can confirm that we will
be able to see these showers. The only information I have on the topic
speaks to the fact that Eastern Asia will be able to see them. Please
let me know if they will be visible on the Arabian Peninsula.
Shukran,
Rick Hover
hoverrd@aramco.com.sa

------- End of Forwarded Message