[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fwd: Fw: E-mail virus warning.

As far as I know, you cannot get a virus just by opening an email.  The
message must have an executable file or an attachment that you must open
up.  Maybe things have changed, but that's what I've always heard.
Anyway, most email virus warnings are hoaxes. I usually disregard them.

Clear, dark, moonless skies,
DNA