[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Internet Message

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998 07:04:05 -0800
Robert Lunsford <lunro.imo.usa@prodigy.com> wrote:

> Mr. Hashimoto,
>
> Thank you very much for your interesting reply concerning the Leo
> Minorids. We appreciate the presence and comments on the meteor list of
> you and your fellow Japanese observers and we look forward to your
> descriptions of the upcoming Leonid shower as Japan is favorably
> situated. May your skies be clear!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Robert Lunsford
>
> American Meteor Society
> International Meteor Organization

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your prompt reply.  I let you know Leonids information as
soon as I possible.  For that purpose, I opened "Leonids newsflash" as
a Leonids information site.  I want to carry the pre/post activity of
Leonids there.  The maximum activity will be carried in NMS homepage.

Best wishes and good luck for the Leonids.

Hashimoto Takema

thashi@din.or.jp  Hashimoto Takema
Minor Meteor Shower Circular(MMSC)
Nippon Meteor Society (NMS)
Association of Meteor Observers in and around Tokyo Area (AMOTA)

Follow-Ups: References: