[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) I Cant believe it...

Joan,

Barely two months ago I never heard of a Leonid, Now I am hoping to convince
my husband that we should spend at least part of November of next year in
China visiting clients of mine and in VietNam visiting relatives of his
sister-in-law.  Too late for us to change our plans for this year, but some
have suggested that 1999 may well be the big year so Im hopeful.  We amateurs
are so fortunate to have so many knowledgeable experts in this group who are
so kind and patient to share their wisdom and experience.  What a miracle, the
net!  My thanks to all of you out there.

Clear skies and happy gazing,

Joy