[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor Observing Guidebook

Bob Traube<<
 George,
 I got your guide book.  I glanced through it and it looks fascinating!  I
 can't wait to spend some time delving deeper.
 Thanks for getting it out so promptly.

You are welcome Bob.

 If anyone else is interested in obtaining a copy of my meteor observing
guidebook before the Christmas jam at our post offices, please contact me
privately. It is my 2nd addition that has quite a bit of added stuff from the
original. If you got a copy of the original and you are a beginner or
intermediate observer, the 2nd edition probably won't change the essence of
it's content? Anyhow, to get a copy for U.S. or Canadian observers, it will
cost a total of $10.  There is no profit for me. That will be $7 to have it
photocopied and $3 for Airmail. For folks outside of these areas, it will
still cost you $10, but I will have to send it via "Surface mail". Postage to
other countries is quite outrageous via air mail. The drawback is that by
"Surface mail" it will take about 2 months for you to receive your copy....in
time to begin next years observations with a reference to go by.
George Zay