[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) I Cant believe it...

Hi Bob!

Thank you for the wonderfully lucid explanation.  I would have been so
deflated to have travelled so far for nothing.  If only I could go this year.
I am already scheduled to be in 2 places at the same time; a third would never
do.  It looks as though I will be in the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico,
or what's left of them after the hurricanes, and returning to D.C. on the
17th.  Will you be going?  Do you know if there has been any progress on a
live broadcast of them.  A panaramic film could be interesting much like the
films shown in the wonderful theatre at the Air and Space Museum that cause
one to feel he or she is actually flying.  Doyou know if the Smithsonian is
aware and if so is doing anything?

Clear skies and happy pumpkins,

Joy