[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs)subvisible meteors was Zodiacal light questions

<<
lew wrote

Thanks, George, this was extremely helpful! BTW, are there any sites you
know of on the Web where more details on ZLP (Zodiacal Light Phenomena)
can be found? Or maybe a good book folks can recommend?<<

george wrote

Sorry lew I don't know of any websites to direct you to. Perhaps the best
book
I can refer you to at the moment from my limited resources is Neil Bones
book
about meteors entitled "Meteors". Also you might want to check out IMO's
"Handbook for Visual Meteor Observers".
<<

lew, george,

i know a nice book by david levy, called comets, meteors and zodiacal light
(or similar :-) ) it gives a good information about zodiacal light,

as i remember it has red cover.

i hope you will find it informative.

Khaled M. Tell
Meteor Observing Committee