[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Real Time Leonids

Hi Folks,

The goblins and ghouls are all gone now, and my daughter has gone back to
her mothers..dot it is amazing how a toddler can wear you out! ;)  Hope all had
a great Halloween!

I was contacted yesterday about a possible live feed of Leonid observations
to be made in Thailand. I know there had been some interest on a similar
thread a while back, so will post more details once I hear back from these
folks. It would be interesting to have clouded out observers
"observing"....just as long as its not cloudy in South Carolina! ;->

Mark Davis, MeteorObs@charlestondot net
North American Meteor Network & American Meteor Society
NAMN:   http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html
AMS:    http://www.serve.com/meteors