[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Halloween Meteors

>Steve<<
> Umm..without a substantive atmosphere, there'd be nothing for the meteors
> to ionize, would there??
> >>

>Oh I don't know...where the meteors usually burn up over earth, the
>atmosphere
>isn't very substantive either.

So why does the meteor burn up? There is SOMETHING for the meteors to
ionize, no?

By the way Stuart, tell us about your future SF for kids book. I'm a 13
year old, I could be a good "test" (By the way, you should say one the
cover of the books- "experiments on animals  WERE use for producing this
book" :-)  ).

Asaf Shtull-Trauring, Amateur Astronomer

http://www.maxnm.com/asaf/