From: "Dean Pim" <pimk@loxinfo.co.th>
To: Lew Gramer & Karen Simmons <lewkaren@tiacdot net>
Subject: Chiang Mai News Online
Date: 10/30/1998 02:11 PM +0700

Dear Lew,
I would like to introduce you to "http://www.chiangmainews.com".
We are a site based in Chiang Mai, north Thailand.  We are now
investigating  the possiblity of providing a live video feed of the
upcomming Leniods Meteor  Shower from a viewing point here. I would like
to know if there would be  any interest from your group to view this feed
and if you know of any other  organisantions that would also be
interested.  This feed will be done in  conjuction with many professional
internet, ISP, Telecommunications and  telvision companies in Thailand.
I would really appreciate any  feedback that you could give me.

Yours Faithfully, Dean Henderson, CEO, Chiang Mai News Online

------- Forwarded Message #2