[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Zodiacal light questions

Coincidentally, one last contribution on this thread: a member of the
International Meteor Organization, and also separately a Ukrainian pro
researcher are both currently attempting to collect amateur data on the
size and characteristics of ZLP, including the Zodiacal Light, Zodiacal
Band, and especially the Gegenschein. The Ukrainian is Yurij Gorbanev,
and you can read his Call for Observations on our Web archive at:
    http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/msg06960.html

I don't have information on the IMO research effort at my fingertips:
can someone familiar with this IMO effort respond?

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer