[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Comdex meteor party

In a message dated 11/2/98 3:06:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
billcrider@usadot net writes:

<< Like many of you, I am also a techie and will be at Comdex in Las Vegas the
 week of the Leonid shower. I would like to join a meteor watching outing on
 the nights of the 16th and/or 17th and/or 18th. If I cannot find one to join,
 I will be happy to help set one up.

 The ideal would be to find a place out in the desert away from the lights of
 town. Anyone else going to Las Vegas for Comdex want to join me? Any native
 Vegans?

 Bill Crider
 billcrider@usadot net >>
To any of you that do attend comdex, would you mind visiting Lexmark's booth?
Supposedly they are going to hand out a hot wheel to attendees---and me, my
father, and my brother collect hot wheels and rather not have to pay
outrageous sums on the second hand market---please lmk if you can help me.

P.S.  Does anyone have a good idea of the peak of the Leonid's?  the night of
the 16th/morning of the 17th?