[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) REPOST Re: To dew or not to dew...

Lew:
My brand new Kendrick system had a bad cigarette lighter plug right out of the
box so I snipped it off and soldered on a couple of clip on terminals...works ok
now.
And we love our Kendrick Observatory tent which stays set up here in the
backyard with our CSTAR 8 often peeping out of it when the clouds go away.
We're watching Ceres creep past Aldebaron in the Hyades this week. And we do get
to see a meteor or 3 thru the holes in the clouds around Taurus.

Fred Mason
Atlantic Community College
Mays Landing NJ