[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) loooong e-mails

greeting meteor observers all around the globe.

I would like to greet you for your efforts that you make for the meteor astronomy.

however, to let an amateur meteor observer benefit from your contribution and ideas, I would like to suggest and wish if you can make your e-mails as short as possible.

I have noticed that the e-mails sent to the meteorobs list lately was very loooong, and since I do not have enough time to read all e-mails and benefit from your ideas. this  made me to quickly sweep (and look) at your contributions , looking only at the subject, and maybe the first line of each paragraph. I think there are many others in the list just like me ( short in time).

so I encourage everyone to try hard to minimize his e-mail to be as short as possible so as to let everyone benefit from it. I know this is hard to do, but I hope that you will respond to my call.

best regards and clear skies for every one all around the globe

Khaled M. Tell
Meteor Observing Committee
Jordanian Astro. Soc. (JAS)
 .    .