[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) was John Glenn (way off,, even further ,, )

Nice one ! I like it !
Oh dear, he says, tears in his eyes :-
( Lew u better put a stop to this soon, or start a new server where we
can all
QSY to for a chuckle !)
(It is a good job the moon is up and there are no big showers about, er
well,
apart from the pollitical types )
( big showers = wet, dead loss people, does that translate well betwen
our two languages ? )

Over here in the UK we hear enough of this Lewinsomthingate that it
seems you
are already up to neck level in ,,,
and still diging.

Steve Harrison wrote:

> And don't forget, we only have nine days left to finish burying the Statue
> of Liberty up to her neck!

ooops, whatavIsaidnow, me and my big mouth.

Have fun,
Malcolm.