From: cacarson@mindspring.com
To: <meteorobs@latrade.com>
Subject: Live Webcast of Leonids
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 11:20:08 -0500

Hello Webmaster,
=20
I am the US contact for the http://www.chiangmainews.com
live webcast of the Leonids meteor shower on 11/16, 17, and 18.
=20
We wondered if you would be interested in providing a link
to our host site and possibly to the feed itself?
Attached is a box ad for linking and the appropriate url
is http://www.chaingmainews.com/leonids/
=20
Please check out the host page for information on our=20
production, Thailand should provide an optimum viewpoint
from which to capture this potentially spectacular event.
=20
Many thanks, and please feel free to contact me should
you require any additional information.  I can be reached by
voice at 770-936-9131.
=20
Best Regards,
=20