[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) ALL PLEASE READ: The Busy 'meteorobs' List

George, the idea was not to eliminate observing-related questions over
the next few weeks... Rather, it was to make it possible for us to see
and answer all such questions (not to mention seeing incoming reports),
without being blizzarded with personal discussions which were not of a
more general interest. I'm just informing you that this list will NOT be
really useful to the majority of its subscribers over the next 2 weeks,
if the level of chit-chat we normally see gets added into the widening
sluice of truly Leonid-related posts... Use your *best judgement*.

Lew