[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs)Dew prevention on lens with soap

Bruce<<
 It very easy to forget just where we are go back to your web browsers
 and do a search for anti+fog+coatings and check out the newest
 technologies soap went out with the dinosaurs.
 Try www.hydromer.com for some free samples<<

I'm sure there are better products out there somewhere. Soap may have went out
with the dinosaurs, but apparently the word hasn't gotten out all that much ?
I haven't heard anyone using anything like that to prevent dew formation. You
might have to do a little foot work to find the products you mention, but
everyone knows where liquid soap can be readily found for a temporary
solution. Thanks for the source of the modern products Bruce. I will have to
check them out. Perhaps I will find something there that will be more
applicable for camera lenses and less cumbersome than a lens heater?
George Zay