[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs)Dew prevention on lens with soap

Ed<<
     I didn't check the transmission characteristics of a UV filter.  I
 suspect one would have some effect, but this may be minimal.  It must have
 some effect however, or why would you use one on a camera.  <<

Obviously they would have some kind of effect...but apparently a combination
of some UV and enough other radiation besides UV is available to expose the
film adequately?
george zay