[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Long Range Weather Prospects for the Leonids

> Although still nearly ten days off, we are now close enough to November 17 to
> allow one to speculate on what the weather patterns across North America might
> be like by utilizing the MRF (Medium Range Forecast) models of the National
> Weather Service.  Admittedly, beyond 144 hours (six days) the accuracy of the
> model diminishes considerably. . . yet it is still of some interest to see
> what might lie ahead.
>
> -- joe rao

Joe,

Could you help to predict the weather during that time for China?

Thanks in advance, Jin
Jin Zhu                           | Tel.: +86-10-62759888 (O)
Beijing Astronomical Observatory  |       +86-10-68392030 (H)
Chinese Academy of Sciences       |       +86-314-5053035-806 (Schmidt dome)
P. R. China                       | Fax : +86-10-62759888