[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) The Countdown Has Begun...

Stuart,

	You are a 'rip'.  That's a slang term for 'a trip',an
extraordinary kind of guy.  Maybe i haven't been waiting too long for such
an incredible happening, but what i anticipate is cloudy nights covering
everything.  I won't get excited till I'm out under clear skies actually
viewing our celestial visitors.  However i am with you on wishing safety
to our China travellers.  Later Stu.  I wish clear skies for you.

			Bill From Philly, USA

William M. Free
FREE@auhsdot edu