[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) nov 17 leonid showers

<< i live in light polluted nj.  i tried contacting amateur astronomers
 groups for help to enjoy nov 17 starshow to no avail due to lack of
 response to date.  is there an organization that can quickly give me
 viewing info?  Thanks! >>

Thanks for the mention Fred. I've been away from my computer and didn't see
this message until now (Mon).

Yes, the NJAA will be viewing the Leonids. We are located in Voorhees State
Park near High Bridge, Hunterdon County. There's driving directions at
www.njaa.org

The club will be viewing from the campground in the park and you are more than
welcome to observe w/ us.

Kevin