[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Astronomy, meteor, meteorite subjects

Folks!
Just a suggestion here. I'm probably like most of you in that I get tons of
email everyday. With it a lot of junk mail cleverly disguised with unclear
Subject titles. I think it would help a lot, especially with the onslaught of
mail to coincide with the leonid meteor shower, that everyone put something
within the title that would designate it as being of some kind of astronomy,
meteor or meteorite related topic. I get numerous email with titles such as
"Hello", "No Subject", just blank, "Re: your message" etc. I will be deleting
these outright without opening them up. So...if you are trying to contact me,
you won't be very successful unless you put something obvious in the title
that suggests it's not some kind of junk mail. thanks!
George Zay