-------------

>>Date: Tue, Nov 10, 1998 12:05 EST
From: <A HREF="aol://3548:Naicc">Naicc</A>

And I wondered if anyone else caught it!  We saw it in SE Connecticut last
night. My 10-year-old daughter, looking west out of her back window, got the
best view; all I saw from the front passenger seat was a brief flash, almost
as big as the moon.

She said that it was incredibly fast, with "sparks" making up a tail.  I told
her how lucky she was to see something like that!  Hopefully we can find out
more about it.  Was this a stray Leonid precursor? Space junk?
Somebody must have an idea.<<