[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observing locations in the UK ?

I've booked some days off work next week for the Leonids --
I know I'm unlikely to see anything very spectacular, but
it's a good incentive to do a bit of *actual* observing
as opposed to the armchair kind. I'm planning to rent a car
from Monday - Wednesday and drive to anywhere that looks dark
and cloud free.

Do any of the UK subscribers have any suggestions about
where I'll have the least chance of being totally clouded
out ? I'm in London and have family in the West Country,
but it's usually 10/10 cloud there at this time of year.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew
--
        'Good, is it ?' - Arthur Dent