[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Forward to list from Alan Kaul

Note that Alan is not a meteorobs subscriber, please reply directly to him,
and not to the list

I'm a newcomer to both this list, and to 50mHz transmissions on Amateur
Radio.  I've seen references in the writings of others suggesting that the
50mHz band offers one way to "track" the activity of the Leonids Shower ---
but other than just monitoring a single frequency and listening to the
changing noise level, does anyone have any other suggestions on how one
might use radio to explore the meteor shower?
Pls and thanks, de alan

Alan  Kaul, W6RCL, LaCanada, CA  e-mail: w6rcl@amsat.org
http://home.attdot net/~alan.kaul/index.html  or
http://home.attdot net/~alan.kaul/qrp.html