[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: (meteorobs) Leonids Viewing in S. CA

I wouldn't agree, although it would be incredible to catch the BIG peak, I
personally saw ~600 meteorites on the two nights b4 and after the '96 peak.
Including ~60 fireballs. That's enough to get me out of work for three
days!

John N.

JLinJpn@aol.com on 11/12/98 10:20:58 AM

Please respond to meteorobs@latrade.com