[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Leonids Viewing in S. CA

  Joseph>> Looks like we here in Sountern California are in store for some
optimal
Leonid weather.  The extended 3-5 days forcast
calls for coastal fog, buit otherwise cool crisp clear nights especially
inland.....  Good luck  and clear SoCal-type skies to all,<<

Wellll Joseph....I can hear the suitcases slamming shut now. Really folks, the
weather around here is just the pits....You are better off staying in your
local areal :o)
George Zay