[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT RE: 'meteorobs' LIST!

PLEASE READ:

The 'meteorobs' list will be open to posts from THE WHOLE INTERNET
for the next 10 days, starting tonight. This means you MAY receive
some spam via 'meteorobs' during this period!

******   PLEASE DO NOT REPLY WITH A "REMOVE" TO SUCH SPAM!!  ******